What is MarketingCamp SV?
An Unconference that connects marketing innovators. Share. Learn. Grow. On November 3, 2012: all things marketing, including social media.
Learn more in the following Slideshare deck:
What is MarketingCamp Silicon Valley? — Presentation Transcript
- An Unconference
- SHARE – LEARN – GROW• A first-of-its-kind Unconference • Gathering innovation-focused, marketing thought-leaders• Dialogue and brainstorm the marketing topics, tools, trends, and technology they share as passions
- SHARE Join other marketing geniuses, tech wizards, and product visionaries in a day of sharing best practices, success stories, battle scars, brilliant ideas and novel “how to” approaches to innovative marketing. Dialogue, debate, and brainstorm successful use of old and new marketing tools and applications alike.
- LEARN How you’ll learn? What you’ll learn?• Gain innovative marketing • Emerging social media tools & expertise tactics• Exchange insights • Location-aware mobile marketing• Bounce ideas off fellow experts • Customer lifecycle engagement• Discover emerging tools and eCRM• Explore new techniques to • Big Data analytics squeeze more results from your • Behavioral segmentation marketing efforts. • Daily Deals • Search engine marketing • eCommerce & online advertising • Crowd-funding and crowd-sourcing • Add your own topic here!
- GROW Come Camping to expand your:• Skills – apply today’s marketing techniques• Knowledge – incorporate best practices• Network – speak with “movers and shakers” in the field• Business – use the latest tools to grow your business
- IT’S AN UNCONFERENCE Focused only on topics that are interest to attendees• Attendees offer topics• Attendees lead sessions/give talks• Attendees vote on topics that will be presented Only one Rule: Law of Two Feet If at any time you find yourself in a situation where you are neither learning nor contributing, feel free to use your two feet to go someplace else.
- WHERE & WHEN? • Saturday, November 3rd, 8:00am-4:30pm• Nokia, 200 S. Mathilda Ave., Sunnyvale
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? • All marketing professionals who want to learn and share innovative marketing strategies, tactics, and tools.• Over300 executives, entrepreneurs, service providers, and marketing enthusiasts are expected to attend 30+ learning sessions.
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN? • The agenda is participant-driven and exchange- focused.• Topics of real concern, interest, and complexity are: – submitted by, – given by, and – voted on registrants.
- AGENDA • Morning breakout sessions are pitched and selected online prior to event day – Event registration opens: Aug 1st – Pitch submissions: Sep 8th – Oct 22nd – Topic voting: Sep 29th – Oct 22nd – Morning breakouts announced Oct 24th – Proposal requirement details on www.marketingcamp.org• Afternoon breakouts will be crowd-selected from proposals pitched on event morning• Of course, coffee will be potent and plentiful, to keep the dialogue flowing
- JUST TWO RULES – If at any time you find yourself neither learning nor contributing, feel free to use your two feet to move to another session.
- LEADERSHIP Chair: Social Media:• Paul Wcislo, Intrepid Communications • Natascha Thomson, MarketingXLerator Executive Director: • Michael Brito, Edelman• Michael Downs, Nokia • Joseph Dennis Kelley, SAPMarketing: • Michael Procopio, HP• Jonathan Chizick, Samsung • Nancy Uy, SAP Robin Fisher, Take Flight Graphics • Maria Poveromo, Adobe Christine Oliver, Impact Communications • Cathryn Posey, Adobe Tom Ross, The Device DoctorTechnology: • Cherie Del Carlo, So. Bay Org. Dev. Net• Shekhar Dhongade, Spakeworx • Syed Kasif Ali, Social Media Consultant Dave Nielsen, Cloud Camp • Jeffery Blake, Social Media Consultant Sandeep Jain ZeeToZed, Inc. • Rita Scroggin, Triade GroupProgram/Content: Advisor:• Michael Downs, Nokia • Chris Gill, SVForum Doug Hoppe, Almaden Life Zhiyong Zhao, InfosysLogistics:• Stacey Winkelmann, Absolutely Events
- HOW TO CONTACT US? • www.MarketingCamp.org• MarketingCampSV@gmail.com• Twitter: @MarketingCampSV• YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/MarketingCamp