The Power of Social Media and Marketing Your Company
@_BAHREC: “We have assembled a great panel of experts in social media. They will present some of the challenges HR faces and legal landmines that are avoidable. You will be Tweeting by the time you leave.”
Date: March 20, 2013, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Organizer: Bay Area Human Resource Executives Council @_BAHREC
Location: Citrix Strategic Headquarters
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Price: $45 members, $65 invited guests
- Learn how most Social Media tools work
- Basics for recruiting, branding, marketing
- Twitter 101 (do’s and don’ts)
- Keys to managing ANOTHER source of info (emails, etc.)
- Discuss Connecting Communities, the benefits of: Linkedin Groups, Google+, Pinterest, Yammer, Rypple
- The Risks: Legal aspects: Calif. Social Media Privacy Act, effective Jan. 1, 2013
- Strategies for creating a Social Media Strategy that supports your company culture and ER branding efforts
Each participant will need a Twitter handle to participate in the program, if you don’t already have one, it’s time.
- Participant Tweets will be projected/shared as we navigate the panel discussion.