Live Panel: Women Making Their Own Rules
- Friday, September 13, 2013
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m PT
- At Cadence, 2655 Seely, San Jose, Building 10, in the Auditorium
Women Making Their Own Rules
Successful women create their own brand – their own personal way of making things happen.
Sometimes they play within the rules, sometimes they make up their own rules, but the results speak for themselves.
- Join us and hear the stories from dynamic women who are making up the rules as they go.
- Learn from them, and start thinking about how you can change the rules that are hindering your own success.
Kamini Dandapani, Director, Software Development, eBay
- Mona Sabet, Founder, Viblio
Tina Jones, Senior VP of Global HR, Cadence
I hope to see you there. Click here to learn more.