How do you measure success with LinkedIn?
In this Google Hangout on Air, Kristina Jaramillo explains how to measure the success of your LinkedIn engagement.
Kristina Jaramillo of GetLinkedinHelp.com is a New York Times recognized LinkedIn expert who runs her own B2BMarketingRadioShow.com.
Examples of LinkedIn Success Metrics from Kristina:
- Increased web and blog traffic by 20% (1 client by 60%) by starting conversations & engaging in groups
- Increased email subscriber list by 15%
- Another option is to track “off-line” traffic, that is requests of connections from LinkedIn to have direct meetings with you
- Last, Kristina herself made a contact with a Forbes write via LI who asked her to write an article (qualitative)
Bonus Tip: Don’t send generic LI invites. Target them. Example: If you are in the same group as another person, reference that in your connection request.
Watch the full video to get real world examples for each tip.
- Part 1: The Top 3 LinkedIn Features Business People Need to Know about
- Part 2: Three Quick Tips to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile.
- Here a video blog from an interview that Kristina conducted with me on: How to create results with Social Media Marketing.