On October 16th and 23rd, 2015, I am teaching the Advanced Social Media Marketing class at UCSC Extension Silicon Valley.
If you’d like to attend, please register here.
The course will provide a pragmatic approach to achieving measurable marketing goal, updating traditional marketing strategies and techniques using modern social media marketing methods, tools, and platforms.
You will learn how to use social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook (on a business level) in combination with listening, automation and analytics tools, to impact the digital buyer cycle, accelerate the sales cycle and nurture leads.
The course will provide:
• A review of established and new tools, technologies and trends
• Creating measurable ROI with SMART goals and metrics
• Choosing the right platform for your target audience
• Increasing audience awareness, customer engagement and conversion rates
• Leveraging communities for product ideation and improvement
• Creating a winning social media marketing strategy and executable plan
I am most excited about my amazing guest speakers. Frankly, I have to pinch myself once in a while to believe they have agreed to do this. These experts are at the top of their fields, engaging and in high demand.
Topic: “Using gamification to create leads in sales and marketing.”
Topic: “How Social Media has Turned Marketing Upside Down.”
Topic: “Not So Fast! – Employment, Ownership & Privacy Concerns When Using Social Media For Business.”
Topic: “Using Analytics, Automation & Insights to Create Real ROI with Social Media.”
Social Media Superhero. @eClincher
Topic: “Hands On Lab: Manage, Organize & Analyse your Social Media Presence.”
For questions, feel free to contact me at @NaThomson or leave a comment.
Join the Meetup Group to receive notifications and participate in discussions.
What social media topics would you like to learn about most?