Earlier this year, I had the pleasure to interview Brian Solis about his book, What’s the Future of Business?, at an event hosted by the Silicon Valley Innovation Center (SVIC).
Below you can find the video recording of the event.
- Everybody seem to be talking about the Future of Work now. Are the future of work and the future of business the same thing?
- Another buzz word is user experience. I have seen social media professionals changing their actual titles to “Customer Experience” Manager. What’s behind it? Is it semantics or a real change?
- What is really changing about business? At what peril do people and companies ignore “getting with the program” and embracing change?
- As you know, I am only shopping on Yerdle for a full year. So the sharing economy is something I feel strongly about. In your book, you emphasize the value of shared experiences. What do you mean by that?
- How do user experience and innovative leadership align?
- You say that business models will be changing. Is this part of Digital Transformation, IoT or how does it all fit together?
If you enjoyed this content, you might also like this BrightTalk OnDemand event:
Are you Over-Automating? How to Stay Mindful in a Data-Driven World