Please join us for this webinar on the topic of “Over-Automation“ that tries to answer the question: “Is it possible to stay mindful in a data-driven world?“
At one point or another, scaling your organization is going to mean automating some part of your process.
Because of the demands of data, automation can definitely be a good thing–even in this era of bespoke customer service. But there are right ways to do it and lots of wrong ways.
- How can you make sure to stay mindful and true to your mission while automating parts of your business that require it?
- How do you know what to automate and which tools to use? Which data should you listen to, and which should you ignore?
In this webinar, learn:
- How to listen to the data, but not be bound by it
- How to use automation to your advantage without getting letting it cloud your goals (and alienate your target audience)
- Strategies for better data management, automation and what to avoid at all cost