Join us for this live panel event: Social Media: Pitfalls, Best Practices, and Taking on the “Time Sink”.
Date: October 21, 2015, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Organizer: Bay Area Human Resource Executives Council (@_BAHREC)
Location: Bavarian Nordic
595 Penobscot Drive
Redwood City, CA 94063
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Pitfalls, Best Practices, and Taking on the “Time Sink” of Social Media…staying connected and communicating to your target audiences
Last year BAHREC took on “Social Media 101 and Getting Along with Twitter”. By popular demand, they are taking it up a notch to Social Media 201.
This panel of will explore best practices of Business Media, Social Media and Marketing in the HR world.
How to leverage and optimize the resources your company already has (Marketing, Communications, Community Affairs, etc.) and identify where you need to fill in the gaps.
- Starting with a Communications Strategy
- What top organizations are doing with social media in HR and beyond
- How to leverage your organizations strengths through a Social Media Strategy that works
- What data do you collect and what does it tell you?
- Avoiding the TOP 4 PITFALLS to get started
Erica Benton, @EricaBenton
Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing, Sales Solutions
Bryan Gillette, @BryanGillette
HR & Leadership Development Consultant (past VPHR Topcon)
Natascha Thomson, @NaThomson
CEO & Social Media Consultant
- 5:30 – Registration, networking, hors d’oeuvres, wine and beverages
- 6:15 – BAHREC Business
- 6:30 – Program with Panel Discussion
- 8:00 – Adjourn and networking