Take Your Marketing Career to the Next Level with This Advanced Social Media Marketing 2-Day Course at @UCSCExtension Silicon Valley.
Friday, April 8 & 15, 2016
This course provides a pragmatic approach to achieving measurable marketing goals.
- A review of established and new tools, technologies and trends
- Creating measurable ROI with SMART goals and metrics
- Choosing the right platform for your target audience
- Increasing audience awareness, customer engagement and conversion rates
- Leveraging communities for product ideation and improvement
- Creating a winning social media marketing strategy and executable plan.
EXPERT GUEST SPEAKERS:
Topic: “Social Media and the Internet of Things (IoT)”.
Social Media Superhero at @eClincher
Topic: “Manage, Organize & Analyze your Social Media Presence.”
Founder, Huddle Agency, Adjunct Instructor UC Berkeley & Presidio Graduate School.
Topic: “How Social Media has Turned Marketing Upside Down.”
VP of Marketing at Trufa & Instructor Stanford Continuing Studies
Topic: “#GrowthHacking Tools and Techniques: Social Media and Big Data”.
For questions, feel free to contact me at @NaThomson or leave a comment on this blog.