Advanced Social Media Marketing University Course @UCSC Silicon Valley Campus
- Friday, October 14, 2016
- Friday, October 21, 2016
Key Course Outcomes:
- Translate business objectives into a winning social media marketing strategy
- Create social media marketing campaigns that create ROI
This course provides a pragmatic approach to achieving measurable marketing goals by using modern social media marketing methods, tools, and platforms.
Students will learn how to create a winning social media marketing strategy and executable campaign plan and gain insights into advanced topics such as digital transformation and predictive marketing.
Learn the techniques used by Silicon Valley pros to impact the digital buyer cycle, accelerate the sales cycle and nurture leads, exploiting social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook in combination with listening, automation and analytics tools.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand the latest digital tools, technologies and trends
• Create measurable Return on Investment with SMART goals and metrics
• Increase target audience awareness, engagement and conversion rates
• Create campaigns with the right mix of owned, earned and paid media
• Take legal and privacy considerations into account
• Comprehend how social media can affect brand reputation
• Activate influencers and employees as brand ambassadors
Emphasis is placed on understanding how social media fits into the overall marketing mix and how it can be used to create results, which will be reflected in the social media marketing strategy each student will create and present.
The pre-requisite course for this advanced class is Web 2.0 – Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing.
For questions, contact me at @NaThomson or via the comment section.
To stay up-to-date on my social media classes, you can join my Meetup group.