- Social Media / Marketing Strategy Consulting
- Workshops (for groups and 1:1)
- Executive Coaching
- Digital Advertising (in conjunction with Social Strategi)
Social Media / Marketing Strategy Consulting
MarketingXLerator helps companies create social media marketing strategies that generate results and build long-term relationship.
We have experience working with B2B and B2C startups and enterprises.
- Do you need help creating a social media marketing strategy and plan?
- Are you considering getting on social media but are unsure?
- Are you active on social but don’t see satisfying results?
- Would you like to create or optimize your social media brand?
- Are your advertising on social media but not getting ROI?
- Are you looking for creative ideas and campaigns to create results?
- MarketingXLerator can help you with these or your unique social media marketing strategy challenges.
2-Hour Social Strategy Assessment Workshop
This 2-hour workshop is designed to help clients identify their social media marketing and advertising needs.
Using a proven framework, we will document and assess your social media marketing status quo in terms of objectives, resources, branding, target audience, infrastructure, messaging, social media and more.
As an outcome, you’ll have a clear understanding of the current situation and clarity about the steps you’ll need to take towards goal attainment.
Corporate workshops can be held at your location for any size group and for varying lengths of time. The training content will be customized specifically to your social media marketing training needs and may include but are not limited to:
- Audience Insights
- Applying the Startup Mindset to Enterprise
- Digital Advertising
- Growth Hacking
- Leveraging Social Data for Growth
- Social Media Branding
- Social Media Marketing and Strategy
- Uncovering unconventional targeting techniques
1:1 Executive Coaching
1:1 Coaching can be done remotely or at your location. The training content will be customized specifically to your personal social media marketing training needs. 1:1 Coaching is a good fit for executives at large companies and startup CEOs.*
A common course outline includes: defining your personal brand and objectives, setting up your social media channels, learning best practices for each channel, and using tools to automate and measure.
* Our executive clients generally guard their privacy and cannot be found on our client list. We can try to provide you with references from past clients upon request.
Packages that start at $2,500 for 11 hours of coaching.
Our digital advertising partner is Social Strategi.