Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO) Strategies for Beginners.
In this webinar, presented by Salesforce Data.com Connect, Natascha Thomson, CEO of MarketingXLerator, will explain the basics of SEO and SMO for novices.
Date: Thursday, April 16th, 2015
Time: 10 AM – 11 AM PT / 1 PM – 2 PM ET
At the end of this webinar, you should have a good understanding of what SEO and SMO really mean and what basic strategies you have at your disposal to optimize.
Find out what resources it takes to move the needle, e.g. how to increase the search ranking of your website.
Also, you will be left with a realistic set of tactics that you can actually implement without dedicating your life to search engine optimization.
This is an SEO seminar for the rest of us.
Picture Source: David Saunders via Flickr.
The event will provide answer to these and more questions:
- What is SEO? What is SMO?
- How do SEO and Inbound Marketing relate?
- What happens if I ignore SEO?
- Is a keyword the same as a long tail?
- Can I optimize once and for good?
- What are simple strategies to improve search rankings?
- What are tools to help with SEO?
- What are three tactics to optimize a website?
- How do I measure success?
If you are interested, please Register Now.