Please join us for this webinar on the topic of “Over-Automation“ that tries to answer the question: “Is it possible to stay mindful in a data-driven world?“
It’s hosted on 09/15/15 at 9:00 AM PT/ Noon ET by Social Media Today and you can register here.
At one point or another, scaling your organization is going to mean automating some part of your process.
Because of the demands of data, automation can definitely be a good thing–even in this era of bespoke customer service. But there are right ways to do it and lots of wrong ways.
- How can you make sure to stay mindful and true to your mission while automating parts of your business that require it?
- How do you know what to automate and which tools to use? Which data should you listen to, and which should you ignore?
In this webinar, learn:
- How to listen to the data, but not be bound by it
- How to use automation to your advantage without getting letting it cloud your goals (and alienate your target audience)
- Strategies for better data management, automation and what to avoid at all cost
PAUL DUNAY – Panel Moderator
Head of Digital Governance, Performance & Optimization, SAP Experience